- The greatest and most satisfying result of the work North Coast Community Homes is seen in
the smiling faces of our tenants with developmental disabilities or severe mental illness who live
fuller and more independent lives in homes of their own.
- The safety of our tenants is the number one priority of North Coast Community Homes. We are
proud to report that we are installing fire suppression systems above the stoves in all our rental
properties to provide greater fire safety for our tenants.
- While only in our fourth year of existence, NCCH was acknowledged as the most outstanding
non-profit organization in the Greater Cleveland Metropolitan area with the Anisfield-Wolf Award.
- Advocacy on behalf of people with disabilities is an ongoing activity of North Coast Community
Homes. We continue to build awareness through our publications, web site and special events
and we work with federal, county and local governmental agencies to provide safe, comfortable,
quality homes at affordable rents.
- North Coast Community Homes assures the continuing quality of its services through clearly
defined standards, consistently applied operating practices and regular monitoring and evaluation
of systems in our homes and in our office.
- We are proud that our homes are usually considered some of the best in the neighborhoods where
we have properties.
- Through careful financial management practices and with the support of the public and private
sectors, NCCH maintains a viable and strong program even in the midst of economic turndowns.