North Coast Community Homes relies on the generosity of the community to support organizational operations and projects. There are many ways to give and support our mission.
- Memorials & Tribute Gifts - If you have a loved one who has been impacted by NCCH, establishing a memorial or tribute gift is a meaningful way to honor your loved one or celebrate a special occasion such as a birthday while supporting the work of our mission. Your memorial or tribute gift will make a difference in the lives of those we serve.
- Bequest/Wills & Living Trust - A simple, flexible and versatile way to ensure we can continue our work for years to come is a gift in your will or living trust, known as a charitable bequest.
- Beneficiary Designations - For qualified retirement plans and life insurance policies you are able to name a charitable organization as a beneficiary to receive assets after you're gone.
- Charitable Gift Annuities - A charitable gift annuity allows you to support the work of NCCH while receiving fixed payments for life. This gift option provides you with regular payments and allows NCCH to further our work, but offers a variety of tax benefits, including a federal income tax charitable deduction when you itemize.
- IRA Charitable Rollover - You can give any amount up to $100,000 per year from your IRA directly to a qualified charity, such as NCCH, without having to pay income taxes on the money. This popular gift option is commonly called the IRA charitable rollover, but you may also see it referred to as a qualified charitable distribution.
- Real Estate - A gift of real estate also helps you. When you give appreciated property, that you have held longer than one year, you qualify for a federal income tax charitable deduction. You avoid paying capital gains tax and you no longer have to deal with that property's maintenance costs, property taxes, or insurance.
- In-kind - Everyone has something to contribute. If you want to bring something to the table to aid in the NCCH mission, to help individuals with developmental and mental health challenges to live their best life, talk to us. We are always open to new connections.
To discuss ways to give, please contact our development team.